Telephone, Broadband & Wi-Fi Engineer
Covering, Cardiff, Bristol, Abergavenny, Pontypridd, Pontypool, Swansea, Carmarthen, Swindon and more…
Welcome, I am the Phone Doctor your local independent phone, broadband and Wi-fi engineer covering South Wales, West Wales, and the west of England. As an independent telephone engineer, I respond very quickly and can get to you the same day to provide a personal, professional and quality service. Operating as a sole trader, I can offer significant cost saving benefits over other Service Provider Engineers.
If you are experiencing faults, slow connections, require extensions, wiring, or optimisation issues at your business or home call me now 07771822206.
The Phone Doctors Telephone Engineer Services
- I provide professional Telephone line, Broadband and Wireless engineering services, as a cheaper faster alternative to your service or telecoms provider.
- If your provider says your line tests okay, but is faulty call me I can help.
- I don’t charge VAT – saving you money
- Quality work at realistic prices. I want you to recommend me to friends and family, I have yet to have an unhappy customer! See my customer reviews & testimonials.
- I use high quality equipment and consumables, at significantly discounted prices. You will not find a cheaper alternative. Telephone / data socket extensions from £40
- I can work evening or weekends, at a time to suit your lifestyle
- I am trained for all types of inquires including:
- Residential – Housebuilders – Councils – Schools – Housing Associations.
Situated in Cwmbran & Carmarthen I can offer telephone engineer services to locations including:
- Newport, Brecon, Abergavenny
- Chepstow, Monmouth and more.
West of England
- Swindon and more
About the Phone Doctor
Simeon Roberts // The Phone Doctor
I can work on anything be it wires, sockets, external bells or extensions as long as it is past where the BT socket ends. This then becomes BT property, but I can still prove if they are at fault that way they cannot charge you when they arrive.
Call me first for a quicker, better and much cheaper option than your service provider, offering out of hours and weekend services. If the problem lies within the outside network this will be covered by Openreach free of charge. If the fault is deemed to be on your property when Openreach arrive you will be charged substantially.
Sole trader. FSB Member. CRB checked. Newbridge and BT trained.